2. We may collect your information. When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information related to you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effects of the relevant services.
2.1 The information you provide, the personal information you provide to us when you register for an account or use our services, such as phone numbers, emails or bank card numbers, etc.;
2.2 The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information stored when you use our services.
2.3 Your information shared by other parties, and shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services.
2.4 We obtain your information, we may collect the following information when you use the service:
2.5 Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our services, including: device or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser or used to access us The configuration information provided by other programs of the service, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by the mobile device;
2.6 Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as web search terms you use, url addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when you use our services;
2.7 Information about the mobile applications (APP) and other software you have used, and information about the mobile applications and software you have used;
2.8 Information about your communication through our services, such as the account number you used to communicate with, as well as the communication time, data and duration;
2.9 The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time or location of the shared photo or video taken or uploaded.
2.10 Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, including: when you use our services through a mobile device with a positioning function, through GPS or WiFi, etc. Your geographic location information collected in a way;
2.11 Real-time information including your geographic location provided by you or other users, such as the information about your location contained in the account information you provide, shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous geographic location, Geotag information contained in photos shared by you or others;
2.12 You can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
3. How we may use information We may use the information collected in the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
3.1 To provide you with services: when we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the safety of the products and services we provide to you;
3.2 Help us design new services, improve our existing services, and enable us to better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, and personalized Help services and instructions, or respond to you and other users in other ways;
3.3 To provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you to replace commonly placed advertisements;
3.4 Evaluate and improve the effects of advertisements and other promotions and promotional activities in our services;
3.5 Software certification or management software upgrades, allowing you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
3.6 In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses you agree to, and subject to relevant laws and regulations, we may use the information collected through a certain service to aggregate information or personalized Way, used for our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you relevant, non-universally pushed information. If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
4. How do you access and control personal information, we will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to verify your identity to protect your account security.
5. The information we may share, except for the following circumstances, without your consent, we and our affiliated companies will not share your personal information with any third party: we and our affiliated companies may share your personal information with Our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send emails or push notifications on our behalf, and map service providers who provide us with location data) share (they may not be Located in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes: to provide you with our services and achieve the purposes described in the "How We May Use Information" section;
5.2 With the continuous development of our business, we and our affiliated companies may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
5.3 We or our affiliated companies may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
5.4 Comply with applicable laws and regulations, comply with court orders or other legal procedures, and comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
5.5 Purposes reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legal rights of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
6.1 We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
7. How we may collect information, we or our third-party partners, may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons, and store this information as log information.
7.1 We use our own cookies and webbeacon for the purpose of providing you with a more personalized user experience and service, and for the following purposes:
7.1 Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us to identify you as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information you provide to us;
7.5 You can reject or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings, but please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not be used normally. At the same time, you will receive the same number of advertisements, but these advertisements will be less relevant to you.
8. Scope of Privacy Scope